Outset Media is a wholesale distributor and manufacturer of board games, card games, and jigsaw puzzles to retailers across Canada and the United States. The company is also an award winning supplier in Canada providing retailers with wholesale toys and games from our US partners. Outset distributes popular products to Canadian retailers for companies like MindWare, PlayMonster (formerly Patch), Fat Brain Toys, SmartLab Toys, Late for the Sky, and more. If you're a retailer in Canada you'll want to look to Outset for popular games like Qwirkle or fun party games like 5 Second Rule and Buzzword or specialty toys like Roominate or Chrono Bomb.
People love our wide range of family board games for all ages, including a great collection of preschool games from Noggin Playground. Whether you're in need of a cooperative game, like Dragon Dash, or a classic game like Pirates Snakes and Ladders, we have a board game or card game for the whole family - rain or shine - just check out our Family Scavenger Hunt! Outset is also known for its popular brain games from MindTrap, as well as the brain teasers from Noggin Workshop, like The Ultimate Brain Challenge and travel card games like IQ Squares and IQ Busters.
Children, parents, and teachers love our award winning card game, Professor Noggin's, which includes 34 titles spanning subjects from history to geography to nature and science; it's a fun, engaging, and entertaining educational card game. For some laugh out loud fun for large parties, try What? (great for office party games too!) and Family Charades-In-A-Box. If you're looking for the game that started the company, you have to play Canadian Trivia Family Edition. We have the best selling Canadian Trivia board game that is stacked with Junior and Expert question cards, so the family can play together. Or, if you prefer, play American Trivia Family Edition. Both trivia board games are made in the USA! Whether you're a retailer looking to sell our games or a consumer looking to buy our games, we're sure to give you great customer service and we always have a "real person" on the other end of the phone! Take a look at our best sellers in games and best sellers in jigsaw puzzles!
Outset Media is the exclusive distributor of the best selling Cobble Hill jigsaw puzzles, which are best known for their quality, nostalgic images and for being made in the USA. Puzzle fans love our trademark quirky, random shaped pieces that make hunting for the perfect piece so much fun. We have adult jigsaw puzzles as well as 60 piece kid puzzles with rope handles on the box! Puzzle piece counts include 2000 piece, 1000 piece, 500 piece, 400 piece Family Puzzle, 275 piece Easy Handling puzzle, and a range of 35 piece to 60 piece for children puzzles. Our images come from top notch artists including Robert Bateman, Jim Daly, Tom Newsom, Lance Russworm, Walter Campbell, Douglas Laird, Shelly McVittie, and many more!
In 2015, we added three new Robert Bateman wildlife puzzles to his special collection, adding owls and a panda. With a total of nine wildlife puzzles, it's never been easier to own a masterful piece of Robert Bateman art in your home. We're proud to see his wildlife nature work grace our Cobble Hill puzzles!
Are you looking for board game or card game recommendations?
- For large groups of adult friends, the board games we recommend are: What? and Them & Us - it's perfect for guaranteed laughs!
- Is it family game night? Choose Family Charades In-A-Box Compendium if you like to act out or Telepaths if you like word games and guessing what others are thinking.
- Do you have an intellectual group? Try a board game or card game from our MindTrap collection or from our Noggin Workshop games.
- Or, for a fun, but quieter family game night, look to any of the 39 Professor Noggin's card games, like Wonders of the World!
- If you're more of a sit back and watch TV kind of family, visit our Watch Videos page or YouTube and play along with pedestrians “on the street” as they answer questions from our trivia board game: American Trivia Family Edition and Canadian Trivia Family Edition. You'll learn lots of fun facts about Canada and the US, and probably share some giggles too.
- Or, if you're a parent in need of an active kids game for wee ones, try Picture Charades; there's no reading required! But, if you want to sit and play a board game, go with one of our preschool and early education games from Noggin Playground.
Board games are a great way to spend time together, off-screen. So whether you're looking for laugh out loud fun or a simpler quiet night together, we have something for everyone.