Professor Noggin's Rainforests of the World
Beyond the Howler Monkeys and Jaguars, in this kids card game, everyone will learn fun facts about The Layers of the Rainforest, Temperate vs Tropical, even People of the Rainforest! Rainforests of the World can now be discovered in your very own home or backyard! Take the journey...play the card game!
Professor Noggin’s series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects - like Rainforests of the World! Each of the thirty game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions. A special three-numbered die is included which adds an element of unpredictability. Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged - while of course having fun!
Click the Instructions Tab below or watch the video to learn 'How to Play' Professor Noggin's card games.
- FamilyFun Magazine, Toy of the Year (T.O.Y.)
- National Association of Parenting Publications,
- NAPPA Gold, NAPPA Honor Award
- Learning Magazine, Teachers’ Choice Award
- National Association for Gifted Children, Parenting for High Potential Award
- Dr. Toy, Best Vacation Children’s Product
- Scholastic Instructor Magazine, Best of 2005, Best of 2004
- Early Childhood News, Directors’ Choice
- Parents’ Choice Foundation, Parents’ Choice Approved Award
- Parent’s Guide to Children’s Media Award
- Discovery Education Award of Excellence
- Toy Tips, 5/5 rating
- Canadian Toy Testing Council, 3-Star Rating
- Creative Child Magazine, Top Creative Toy Seal of Excellence Award
|Case Pack||24, 36, 48||Width||5.125"|
|Item #||10442||Weight||0.5 lbs.|
Players take turns rolling the die and asking each other questions from the cards. If a question is answered correctly, the card is won; if answered incorrectly, the card is returned to the bottom of the pile. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner!
Players have a few chances throughout the game to get a Noggin's Choice card. This means they can choose a card from any other player, and get ahead!
Remember the correct answers! If a question is not answered correctly the first time, that question will come up again.