Professor Noggin's American Revolution
The American Revolution was a serious time in history when thirteen colonies joined together to break away from the British Empire. In this kids card game, adults and kids can have fun learning the history of our great North America! Topics include Life before the war, Heroes, and the Battle for the Sea.
Professor Noggin’s series of educational card games encourages kids to learn interesting facts about their favorite subjects - like American Revolution! Each of the thirty game cards combines trivia, true or false, and multiple choice questions. A special three-numbered die is included which adds and element of unpredictability. Easy and hard levels keep kids interested and challenged - while of course having fun!
Click the Instructions Tab below or watch the video to learn 'How to Play' Professor Noggin's card games.
Professor Noggin's Civil War
- FamilyFun Magazine, Toy of the Year (T.O.Y.)
- National Association of Parenting Publications,
- NAPPA Gold, NAPPA Honor Award
- Learning Magazine, Teachers’ Choice Award
- National Association for Gifted Children, Parenting for High Potential Award
- Dr. Toy, Best Vacation Children’s Product
- Scholastic Instructor Magazine, Best of 2005, Best of 2004
- Early Childhood News, Directors’ Choice
- Parents’ Choice Foundation, Parents’ Choice Approved Award
- Parent’s Guide to Children’s Media Award
- Discovery Education Award of Excellence
- Toy Tips, 5/5 rating
- Canadian Toy Testing Council, 3-Star Rating
- Creative Child Magazine, Top Creative Toy Seal of Excellence Award
|Case Pack||24, 36, 48||Width||5.125"|
|Item #||10427||Weight||0.5 lbs.|
Players take turns rolling the die and asking each other questions from the cards. If a question is answered correctly, the card is won; if answered incorrectly, the card is returned to the bottom of the pile. The player with the most cards at the end of the game is the winner!
Players have a few chances throughout the game to get a Noggin's Choice card. This means they can choose a card from any other player, and get ahead!
Remember the correct answers! If a question is not answered correctly the first time, that question will come up again.